Are you one of those travel freaks who have explored Nigeria to the fullest? If you have not, you have missed one of the most cherishable moments in life. Book cheap flights to Nigeria and explore the city now. There are over 70 exciting destinations including hundreds of other tourist spots which are not possible to cover in a single trip. But you need not worry, as you can enjoy flying cheap frequently by Virgin Nigeria Airline to most of the destinations in Nigeria. Deemed a low cost airline, Nigeria Airline is based at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and it covers 14 destinations. With availability of cheap flights to Nigeria, the influx of tourists increased over the years. To book flights by Nigeria Airline, visit its corporate site or visit a travel portal; you will certainly get the best airfare deals.
Here are few of the exotic sight seeing spots in Nigeria:
• Azurnini Blue River: Located in Abia State, the river is known for its crystal-clear blue water, sandy beaches, and canoe rides
• Arochukwu: Houses the cave of the famous long JuJu oracle
• Yola Municipality: Known for its undulating topography of three sister hill chains
• Ibeno Beach in Akwa lbom State
• Ogbunike Cave: A wonder of nature Anambra State
• lgbo-Ukwu, an ancient town known for its bronze artifacts
• Yankari National Park: One of the most developed Wildlife park in Nigeria
• Wikki Warm Springs at Yankari National Park, prized for its warm water
• The Hills of Benue: Known for hills of various shades and tourist appeal
• Lake Chad for boating.
The aforementioned is only a partial list of the many sight seeing locations in Nigeria. Why miss the opportunity when you can avail cheap flights to Nigeria on airlines like Virgin Nigeria Airline.
Source by Bayo Tahri