Many are beating the Christmas card and traditional holiday cards rush by sending Thanksgiving cards instead. Gaining in popularity, Thanksgiving cards are unexpected greetings perfect for business or personal use. Here are 5 reasons why you may want to consider sending Thanksgiving cards this year.
1) Unexpected. Many expect to receive Christmas cards or the traditional seasonal greetings in December but Thanksgiving cards received in early November are unexpected surprises. Your card will not get lost in the mounds of holiday mail but will receive special attention and praise. Your unexpected thoughtful gesture will be much appreciated.
2) Thanks. A Thanksgiving card not only sends wishes for a happy Thanksgiving Day but is also an opportunity to send your thanks for the year that is rapidly coming to an end. By sending Thanksgiving cards you are saying Thanks for your friendship, loyalty and business over the past year. A Thanksgiving card is the perfect opportunity to send your message of business appreciation and a great time to strengthen your business partnerships.
3) Early. By sending your annual greeting early in the form of Thanksgiving cards, you are appearing to be organized and proactive. With all the end of the year responsibilities you and your business experience, you can get the holiday cards list completed with cards mailed well in advance of the last minute rush. Place your order now for a great selection and additional savings.
4) Long lasting. When your Thanksgiving card arrives ahead of the annual greeting card rush, it will be enjoyed and put on display much longer. A greeting in lovely fall colors will stand out from the red and green seasonal greetings for a unique presentation that ushers in the holiday season with warm hearted thanks.
5) Non-denominational. There is always a question of correctness when deciding to send Christmas cards or seasonal greetings cards. To avoid the possibility of offending anyone, Thanksgiving cards are the perfect solutions. Every American can appreciate the message that Thanksgiving brings. Your heartfelt message of thanks will be welcomed by friends, customers and business associates alike.
With a variety of Thanksgiving cards to pick from you will find the perfect vehicle to deliver your message of thanks in style. Whether you are remembering business associates, friends or family, Thanksgiving cards are great seasonal greetings.
Source by Linda Cress Dowdy